High-End Watch Pawn Loans Alpharetta
ROLEX, AUDEMARS PIGUET, PATEK PHILIPPE, IWC, VACHERON CONSTANTIN
RK & Co. routinely purchases and loans against high-end watches from the finest watchmakers in the world, including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Audemars Piguet, Panerai, Hublot, Richard Mille, A. Lange & Sohne, and IWC. Our experienced loan officers are prepared to evaluate your watch and understand the premium that complicated movements carry.
When making a loan against or selling such important watches, it is very helpful to bring the original box and papers that came with the watch if available.
While these are just some of the criteria we use to determine loan value, keep in mind that every appraisal is unique:
- Brand and Model – unquestionably a major determinant of value
- Condition – scratches, dents, restorations and replaced parts decrease value
- Scarcity – both modern and vintage watches are more valuable when produced in limited quantities, or when few have survived
- Age – for contemporary watches, the value is typically higher when the item is newer. Vintage models are valued based on rarity and condition
- “Provenance” – the original box, a bill of sale, or any papers that are associated with the watch will add value
In addition, our appraisers combine their own current market knowledge with insights from manufacturer databases, when available; this includes Rolex and Breitling repair centers as well as auction records, from auction houses themselves and third-party data collectors. As part of our diligence we also look for a match with registers of lost and stolen items.
On occasion, we may request that you leave your items with us for further evaluation and authentication.
Other Assets We Accept:
- Fine Jewelry
- Bullion, Coins and Sterling Silver Flatware
- Fine Persian Rugs
- Auction-Worthy Handbags
- Contemporary and Modern Art
Our beautiful showroom location in Alpharetta is convenient to residents all over the metro area, including Atlanta, Buckhead, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Gainesville, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Woodstock and Vinings.